It is well known that our diet is essential for our health and to prevent most diseases, whether temporary or chronic. When we talk about LEONFLAX we undoubtedly have to talk about its ingredients and its innumerable and important benefits, among the most important are flax seeds that can help alleviate or prevent many health problems.
Originally from ancient Egypt, today it is grown in Canada and the northwestern United States and more recently in Eastern Europe. According to himFlax CouncilIn these two countries alone, about 300 products with flaxseed were launched in 2010. And it has not only been used for human consumption, it is also offered as food to laying hens, which raises the acid level Omega 3 fatty acids from eggs.
Flaxseeds they are healthy mainly for three reasons:
- Contain bind us that they act as estrogens and also as antioxidants . According to WebMD, flaxseeds have 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plant-based foods.
- They're a good source of fiber , both soluble and insoluble.
- Each tablespoon of ground flaxseeds contains about 1.8 grams of vegetable Omega 3.
Health problems you can alleviate with flaxseeds
According to experts, the studies carried out have not reached conclusive results on the benefits of these seeds, but there are many cases in which they are effective in reducing the risks of certain types of cancer, vascular disease, disease of the lung and other ailments.
They have traditionally been used to reduce hot flashes in women going through menopause. Two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds in cereal, juice, or yogurt twice a day can halve the incidence ofhot flashes .
- Flaxseed preparations can help lower cholesterol .
- Recent studies indicate that these seeds could have a protective effect against breast, prostate and colon cancer .
- They serve to control cardiovascular diseases, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and heart rate regulating action . They have also been shown to lower blood pressure.
- Research indicates that ingesting flaxseed lignans every day may slightly improve blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes .
What is recommended is the intake of one or two tablespoons daily of ground flax seeds or the so-called Brown Flax or Golden Flax, which is exactly the type of flax that our LEONFLAX product contains in addition to our other products such as Moringflax and Cocoaflax. In the case of Leonflax with the recommended intake of two full tablespoons of our formula you will be incorporating the amount of lignans that is recommended and thus not only improving your digestive metabolism but also helping to control cholesterol and blood sugar levels in addition to the already mentioned cardiovascular diseases and decrease the effects of menopause in women.©